Thank you so much Dear Kitty. Some blog for nominating my blog for this award!
Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank and Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
7 things about myself :
1) Curves Become Her is a relatively new initiative. Before this blog came to fruition, I was blogging as Indigo Violet in the WP world. I still type introspectively on that blog and will continue to do so. These two blogs bring me joy and solace, much like a balance of the Yin and the Yang :)
2) Its not something you will read about in CBH but I have ADHD and it makes my world that much quirkier :p
I also have chronic low-grade depression. Living with it is a constant work in progress. But I like to think that I triumph over the tendency for melancholia on most days.
3) My first love before studying Psychology & Psychotherapy was the performing arts. I am a trained dancer, occasional bathroom singer with not-too shabby vocals and I reckon my decent acting chops are still intact hehe
4) I hope to get out there and work with girls, women on areas of plus size fashion and body image. I also hope to meet other like-minded women and create a community of plus size bloggers who collaborate with each other, encourage each other and reach out to ladies who want to feel more stylish, confident in their own skin
5) I would like to learn to sew this year! I am a hopeless dud with the needle and thread. I have watched my mom create magic from her nimble fingers and sewing machine, It would be awesome to put a spin of my personal touch on clothing that I own :)
6) I have Yet to get inked, but oh I have a feeling that once I get my first tattoo (a black cat at the back of my neck), there’s going to be no space left to ink after a few years haha :) I love the idea of telling a story with tattoos on your skin
7) Although I have debilitating injuries on both feet, I have a serious LOVE for shoes. I’ve made do grudgingly with boring but comfortable footwear for the past few years..but I am ready to start having fun with buying shoes shoes glorious shoes! Yes they will need to be comfortable, but I am just about done with cramping my personal style.
Alright, 7 things done. Here are my 15 nominations :
13) SEQUINS + STUDS