Thank you Mouse of Girl in a Basement for my 2nd award!
I know I’m being super late but better late than never :p
So here goes!
The rules for this award are as follows:
* Post the award to your site.
* Nominate 8 other bloggers for the award.
* Ensure to post these following rules.
* Share eleven facts about yourself, including an image to go along with it.
* Answer the eleven questions allocated to you.
* Decide on eleven new questions and ensure your nominees answer them.
* Make sure you notify your nominees of their award nomination.
8 Nominees (in no particular order):
8) Curvy DC
Eleven Questions to the Eight Nominees:
1) What was your favourite food when you were a child?
2) If you could choose to a certain age forever, what age would it be?
3) What was the last movie, tv show or book that made you tear up?
4) If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
5) What is one of your favourite quotes?
6) What is your biggest fear or worry?
7) Do you have a nickname? What is it?
8) What do you do when you first wake up in the morning?
9) Who are the people you love the most?
10) If you could speak any language, what would it be and why?
11) What are you most proud of?
Eleven Facts about Olivia or Aarti (you can call me either or):
1) I was born in the middle of the week, on a sunny morning on the 29th of December
2) I have a younger sibling, a younger sister Archana. We have a four year age gap
3) I was brought up in an orthodox Hindu family, Vegan from birth. I eat anything now though :p
4) I am an atheist and I do not apologise for it
5) I have an irrational fear of sharks
6) I have an unhealthy obsession with things supernatural and macabre
7) I absolutely love the works of Fernando Botero, Frida Kahlo, Degas
9) I hated being a girl until I reached puberty at 13
10) I am married to the love of my life, whom I met 12 years ago. We’ve been hitched for 6 years
11) I harbour a secret dream of being an equestrian
Answers to Mouse’s 11 questions:
1) ‘funny’ to me varies from slapstick humour to dark funny undertones. Poker faced comedians really get to me. I love artists that push their limits and self-deprecative humour (thats the Aussie in me)
2) I spend a typical Saturday night touching base with a group of 2-4 people in my really tight circle of friends, who are much more than that to me. They’re family. We grab a bite, sit around and laugh our asses off, catching up on the week’s happenings
3) I best handle stress by isolating myself from people for a while and with the aid of good music plugged into the ears. As I always quote Marilyn Monroe “I restore myself when I am alone”
4) 3 words about my personality : Outspoken, Loyal, Affectionate
5) Am I a Morning, Afternoon or Night person? Night, but lately it’s been mornings as well!
6) On tv, I enjoy watching tennis or football. The only sport I indulge in is swimming
7) My biggest role model to date? There isn’t just one. I find greatness in everyday people.
8) A song that I feel is about me : its a Hindi song called Aali Re – basically describes a dusky skinned girl with a sharp tongue and tough attitude
9) My favourite actor is Liam Neeson. In Bollywood, its Amitabh Bachchan. My favourite actress is Cate Blanchett. In Bollywood, its Vidya Balan
10) Given the opportunity, I would go to Tibet
11) my ideal weather – Cool, crisp, dry