Hello my darlings 🙂
Getting started on the first of my 2 Leibster award posts. I’d like to thank my fellow curvy fashionista whose blog can be found at: wonderofsomethingcurvy.wordpress.com
She has really neat DIY posts for clothing, nails and I am super chuffed that she liked my blog enough to give me this award 😀
The rules when the award is given:
1) Shoutout to the blogger who gave you the award
2) Nominate 5 other bloggers
3) Answer 10 questions that are given by the person who nominated you
4) Give 10 questions to the bloggers you choose to nominate
Righto so here are the answers to my pal’s questions:
1. What accessory can you not leave your house without?
It really depends on where I am off to. Somedays, I can’t leave without a pretty necklace. Other days, I can’t leave without a pair of sunglasses.
2. What do you like to do in your spare time?
I enjoy listening to my music playlists, reading, watching movies with the hubster or lounging around with my pets. I do love quiet one on one meetups, at a spot that isn’t too crowded or noisy.
The more sociable part of me loves meeting up with my close circle of friends, having dinner together and laughing at each other’s antics.
3) Where would you like to travel?
I have so many places that I’d love to travel to! If you give me a thumbtack to pin on a world atlas, the atlas will be covered in them. This year, I hope to travel to South Korea and I hope to travel to London, Scotland – I have friends to visit around these regions too 🙂
4) What is your favorite food?
It’s a local Singaporean dish known as mee goreng. It’s fried noodles with plenty of spice, chili, tofu, minced meat. I’ve loved this since age 4, and I have to get a plate of it every fortnight! Very flavourful, just how I like my meals to be.
5) How would you describe your style?
I think my style is eclectic – you can’t peg me to one kind of style. It’s mostly vibrant and paired with statement necklaces. It’s casual chic with a bit of classic style & mod, funky pieces.
Well what do you guys think my style is? Im curious to know’
6) What do you like best, cold weather or hot weather?
I don’t like an extreme of either climate. I do prefer cooler weather, breaking less of a sweat is always welcome.
7) Heels or Flats?
Ideally, heels. But it’s flats all the way for these feet
8) How many bags do you own?
Not as many as you might think. I am very fussy with my choice of bags, purses so I have a few favs that I stick with. Unless I feel it’s time to freshen things up.
9) What is one of your favorite healthy snacks?
10) One of your favourite memories?
When I came home to find two kittens scampering about, my first pets. Hubster wanted it to be a surprise that the adoption had come through. I fed them kitten food and milk, carried them and they took to me at once. Such a precious moment in time.
Now for the nomination!
These are some of the fab people I award this to:
1) Fierce Freethinking Fatties
2) Dear Kitty. Some blog
3) Sandpaper Kisses blog
4) Sarah-Jane Vella
5) Curvy Gurl5
I’ve picked bloggers who discuss various topics that pique my interest and I admire them 🙂
Righto! So onwards with my 10 questions:
1) What do you aspire to get done by the end of 2014?
2) What is something you have learned from blogging?
3) Have you owned an outfit that made you commit a major fashion faux pas? Describe it.
4) Are you a morning or night person? Why are you a morning/night person?
5) What do you admire most about yourself?
6) What is something you have wished for more than once?
7) What is your favorite movie?
8) Are you a cat or dog person?
9) What is your favourite quote?
10) What do you think about body positivity?
I will inform the bloggers I have nominated for this after publishing this, and look forward to their answers!
Stay tuned for liebster award post number 2 😉
xxxo Aarti Olivia